Número total de visualizações de páginas

sábado, 2 de junho de 2007

Rehearsal over shifting principles

I am sick.
I am a very sick person.
Sickness elludes me, it allures me into a cage and then bites my head off.


I'm tired. Sleep makes me tired. I wake up tired. I was born tired.
Legitimately, not alledgely.
My bone structure is weak, my stomach burns, my head hurts all the time.
Maybe it's all in my head.
It's a sickness either way. I surrender. I require solitude.
I require a blank piece of paper and a pen.

I am sick. In such deserted island, it's all the company I have.
I'm honest. I'll tell you the truth whenever I lie.
With a smile and always looking straight into your eyes.
Sick people don't lie though. Liars don't get sick.
They lie about their sickness. They lie about everything.
They are a lie. They think they know everything and others know nothing.
Who are they?
They are the cage. They are trying to bite my head off.
Liars are sick people who don't get sick.
They don't care. They have no spine.
They have their shifting principles. They have their own tides and waves.
They evade truth by the great canvas of perspective.

I am sick. I am writing it down to remind myself of being sick.
Yes I am sure.
I am sick and my sickness has that unnameable name.
That unthinkable thought.
That unreasonable reason.

I'm getting sick of this.


26 de Novembro de 2004

5 comentários:

* misty * disse...

mt mt bom.

"It's a sickness either way. I surrender. I require solitude."

Anónimo disse...

"Maybe it's all in my head."

Maybe... e que diferença faz? Não deixa de ser real...

Mel

Vaskio disse...

Tudo é irreal na minha cabeça. Não se nota? ;)

Anónimo disse...

Hum... intriga-me essa observação... será irreal no sentido de não obter concordância com a realidade exterior ou real por lhe atribuires "menor" significado, ou.... ok talvez seja melhor parar por aqui...

=D devo ser mesmo eu a complicar! Sorry!

Na minha cabeça, p ex, tudo me é muito mais real (ainda que irreal se entrarmos em niveis comparativos)... ok eu disse que ficava por aqui.... bla bla bla... ;)

Vaskio disse...

Sentidos diversos, sentidos dispersos...